Thursday, March 6, 2014

Random

This is a bit of a random post. I haven't written anything in a while so excuse the random thoughts and photos!


I am really excited for the coming of spring. It hasn't been a particularly tough winter but I have found since having kids I really need warm weather and the ability to go outside with them. The arrival of spring buds fills me with a joy that I don't think I can put it into words. 


I was talking with friends this weekend about my mom's business when I was a kid and I was reminded of this car.


It is a Renault Le Car Sport. It was a fun car and I was 14 or 15 when we had it. It was originally my brothers and all I wanted was to be 16 and be able to drive this car. Unfortunately my parents were in a car accident and the car was totaled before I reached 16. This car has been in my thoughts this week I really loved this car.


What the heck is this Wax Vac? I saw it for sale in Wal-Mart and was very confused by it. Even more confusing is that it looks like some had sold! It just seems wrong on so many different levels.



This is what it usually looks like when I leave for work. I snapped this as I was getting into my car. Its a bit blurry but I love the look of the trees, the sky and that big orb of a moon.

Are you excited for the coming of Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment