Friday, March 28, 2014

Miracle Product

Always on the search for some new miracle product, I was lucky to hear about an amazing top coat that dried instantly.

I first heard about this product on YouTube but I couldn't recall what video I had seen it in or what the product was called.

I was talking to my lovely friend, Nat, from iheartthisblog and she was talking about a new top coat she bought and I knew immediately that she was talking about the same product I was searching for.

I went to my local Winners to find it and it was no where to be seen. I had to turn to the internet and when I found Seche Vite on Nail Polish Canada I immediately ordered it and eagerly awaited its arrival.



It did not disappoint. I assembled my manicure tools and got ready to paint. I could not wait for the last step to see if Seche Vite would live up to its reputation.


As a mother of two I do not have time to sit and wait while my nail polish dries. Within minutes my nails were dry to the touch. I was over the moon excited. Finally I won't ruin my manicure minutes after finishing. 


This was my first attempt at using it and it actually seemed to make my manicure last longer as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment