Sunday, January 26, 2014

Lube it up

Do you have a secret product you use but maybe you don't admit to it? A drugstore buy that isn't expensive but you always have in your bathroom?
When I was a teenager a friend of mine introduced me to the wonders of Vaseline. She was told it was basically the same as some of the high priced beauty creams sold in department stores and we started to use it as a nightly moisturiser.


It really is a wondrous product. 
I have really sensitive skin and when I have super chapped lips there is nothing else I can use. When my kids have chapped skin Vaseline is the only product I can use on their skin and because of this it really is my miracle product. Its totally basic and can be found anywhere but I love it and feel a bit naked if I don't have some with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment