Friday, January 24, 2014

- 1 for me


What do you do when your dealt with disappointment? 
I usually dwell and emotionally eat, but because of my wisdom tooth being removed I haven't wanted to eat so I'm dwelling.
I am currently in the process of trying to find new employment, trying to find some work that brings new invigoration to my life. Unfortunately every job I have applied for I have been rejected for. Today is no different. A job I thought I might have an upper hand on passed me by. Granted it was probably the nicest rejection letter I got, it is still rejection. Is there only so much rejection you can take? Is there a limit? I feel like there isn't.


I must also add that I gave tried to knit a hat for my daughter today with five failed attempts! Might be all the pain meds but it's not adding to my mood?

No comments:

Post a Comment