Saturday, September 17, 2011

No Tony You have the Skillz at BP

A really good friend is an important thing for everyone to have. Someone to bounce things off of, someone to help you through the tough times and someone to celebrate the good with. 
Some friends come and go from your life. Your life takes a new turn and you go your separate ways, your lives take different paths.
Some friends are there through it all and I am lucky enough to have two of them. Two of the most wonderful, loving, brilliant, and beautiful friends. I have had these two friends for over 15 years. We have never fought and never argued. We have gone long periods without talking as our lives took different paths, we have lived in different provinces and different countries, but we always found our way back to each other. Our friendship remains the same, we are the same crazy girls we were in high school, with our private jokes and code words.
I have come to learn that these ladies are my rocks, they have been with me through some of the toughest times and I have been there for them, without judgement or shame.
As we have gotten older there is a lot of comfort in our friendship and we all appreciate what we have more then ever. I don't think anyone knows me the way these girls know me. 
Thanks Jen and Ali, you are my ladies and you are always ready at the back door!

No comments:

Post a Comment