Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Dirty little secret

I was in my local drug store today when I realized I have a problem,

An addiction,

A dirty little secret.

 One that I don't think anyone knows about.
I have been keeping my little secret to myself, hiding the evidence and pretending there wasn't a problem.
I was going to write about something else today but I thought I should share this little tidbit, this little morsel about me.

It wasn't a problem before I had kids, I actually never really thought about it. But now after two pregnancies I can't stop thinking about it, I need my daily fix. I take the kids out on walks just to make sure I get it and have some in my house.

Of course I am talking about

 CHOCOLATE!

Before you tell me how healthy it is, I am not talking about that goody two shoes, dark chocolate with its 75% cocoa. I am talking about its evil brother milk chocolate and his cousins caramel, wafer and nougat. They are so good and yummy and they are all I want with my afternoon tea!
I am sure there are others out their with the same addiction, but maybe not to the same extent. Do you have a dirty little secret? An addiction. Believe me I have more, this is just the first.
Mmmmmm....


No comments:

Post a Comment