Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tried and True Chapter 2: Pizza dough

As mentioned before I love Pinterest. I especially love finding recipes on it.
I don't know about you but I am on an ongoing journey trying to find the best of the best of all my favourite foods. A lot of my recipes that I have been making for years I continue to change and experiment with.
Today I want to share a pizza dough recipe. My family loves pizza and since I have not found a pizza dough that I love we usually order it. Not any more!
I found this recipe on Pinterest and after reading the recipe on The Mamas girls, I decided to give it a try.
I was not disappointed.
The dough came together super easy and there was barely any resting time.


The dough doubled in size quickly and easily separated into three individual pizza's. I probably could have made four without a problem.


I was really impressed as it continued to rise as I worked with it and formed into a round disc quickly



I made a cheese pizza for my daughters, since they aren't too adventurous with the toppings.


Pepperoni, green pepper and mushroom for my husband.


Artichoke, onion, green pepper and mushroom for me.
This is really the best pizza dough I have ever worked with and it was so good. Everyone agreed!
If you like pizza like my family does I would suggest trying this pizza dough for yourself. It was so easy to make and the results were amazing!
If you do give it a try let me know, I would love to know what you thought of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment