Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Pinterest Tried and True

I have an ongoing love affair with Pinterest.
Its like having the having the ultimate in vision boards without all the cut up paper and massacred magazines.
I love the sharing of images from the amateur to the professional.
One of my most favourite things to Pin are recipes! Oh the lovely images of food and the possibilities. I think I would be happy to dedicate my life to trying out recipes on Pinterest and writing about the failures and successes. 
I have decided to try to start doing that here. Which brings me to today's post.

Source: stylemepretty.com
After searching for the best pancake recipe on Pinterest this little image caught my eye. I went to the source at Style me pretty and began my trial. They seriously are the best pancakes. I was very happy with my pin and quickly moved this to my tried and tested folder.


I made these for dinner tonight and forgot to take photos during the process, but I did snap a couple after the fact photos.


If your family love's pancakes check out the recipe here. Make sure to be very careful with the vinegar.

There was an error in this gadget