Sunday, October 2, 2011

Its My Big Day

Today is my birthday, a day I used to spend reflecting on my past experiences and life accomplishments. This year was spent too busy to sit back and reflect.
With two children and a husband the day was spent as a family enjoying our time together.
This evening my mother is making me an amazing meal of chicken with prosciutto and cheese. 
I was surprised by balloons, party hats and noise makers when I got back from walking Roslyn to sleep.
The afternoon was spent strolling around downtown and then in Beacon Hill Park, where we spotted an Owl! How surprising and a real birthday discovery!
No pictures today of our adventures as I haven't uploaded them yet, but I will leave you with a picture of some of my favourite people, my children and my nephews.


Maybe tomorrow will bring reflection, I am having to much fun and feel so loved today that the need to look back is not needed.
Thanks for all the love, it is felt and appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. I adore owls....so do my mother and daughter.
    Party hats and balloons make everything feel more festive and the dinner menu sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete