Sunday, October 2, 2011

Its My Big Day

Today is my birthday, a day I used to spend reflecting on my past experiences and life accomplishments. This year was spent too busy to sit back and reflect.
With two children and a husband the day was spent as a family enjoying our time together.
This evening my mother is making me an amazing meal of chicken with prosciutto and cheese. 
I was surprised by balloons, party hats and noise makers when I got back from walking Roslyn to sleep.
The afternoon was spent strolling around downtown and then in Beacon Hill Park, where we spotted an Owl! How surprising and a real birthday discovery!
No pictures today of our adventures as I haven't uploaded them yet, but I will leave you with a picture of some of my favourite people, my children and my nephews.


Maybe tomorrow will bring reflection, I am having to much fun and feel so loved today that the need to look back is not needed.
Thanks for all the love, it is felt and appreciated.
There was an error in this gadget