Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Accuracy of Scales

Sunday is supposed to be my weigh in day but after 3 weeks of frustrating weigh ins I decided to do some comparison weigh ins.
My current scale is a dial scale and every time I look at it the dial is offset on the zero marker. so I started to lose faith in its accuracy.

My mother was nice enough to lend me her digital scale and I hopped on it today to see if it was a scale issue.

Guess what?! I think it is. This scale had me down four pounds from Sunday! It is next to impossible for me to have lost four pounds in 48 hours but I do believe this means my dial scale has been lying to me. Sending me into a tizzy for nothing.

let it be.
Source: Pinterest

I plan to continue to do what I was planning to do already this week and see how things look on Sunday.

My goals this week are:

  • Drink more water
  • Be active between work out days
  • Plan my work meals before work

No comments:

Post a Comment