Tuesday, April 1, 2014

It's a 10 in my books

I am always looking for a new to me product that might change my life. I kept hearing about It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product from different vlogs and blogs and really didn't give it too much thought as I was under the impression it was for heat treated hair, which I do not have.


I was recently in my local target with Nat, from iheartthisblog, when she informed me of the miracle nature of this product. I was sceptical at first glance, mostly due to the price, but when I returned to Target next, it found its way into my basket.
It was not cheap so I had high hopes it was worth the money. 
One reason I love the beauty blog community is that others test out the products for you and share their opinions, making it easier for you to try the products yourself since you already have an idea what is like.
Anyway, I brought it home and tried it out. Like I expected I was not disappointed. It smelled nice, it de-tangled my hair and kept it that way until I showered next. My hair was also very soft and shiny, always added bonuses! 
I made a promise that this would be my leave in conditioner and I would leave the girls with what we already had. 
Then my daughter came home from swimming without showering or combing her hair! This is disastrous as she has very thick hair that is difficult to deal with on a good day. I decided to sparingly share Its a 10 with her and I was fully won over. It made brushing her hair a breeze and made her hair gorgeous once dried.


I really do not want to use it on her hair but because it made it so easy to deal with I am not sure I will be able to hold myself back from using it again on her hair.
I really recommend the It's a 10 Miracle Product if you are in search for the best leave in product and de-tangler. It is simply amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment