Monday, March 10, 2014

Benefit Brows a go-go review

In my first ever haul post I mentioned the Benefit Cosmetics Brows a-go-go


I was really intrigued by the product and interested if it would make any difference to my eyebrows. 
My first time using it I made the mistake of using the dark shade first and though it wasn't s a horrible result it took some getting used to of how intense my eye brows were for that day.


I have continued to play with the shading and shaping and I have really fell in love with this product. It is a great introduction to filling in your own brows and it came with everything I would need.


After just a little bit of practice this was the result:


Before                                                                After

The difference is quite subtle but I feel like it finishes the look and I feel put together once my brows are done. Its an added definition to my face that I really like.

What do you think? Do you do your eye brows? 

No comments:

Post a Comment