Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cast of Characters

I believe I should introduce my nearest and dearest, those that I am sure will make regular appearances in my journey along the way
First there is my partner in life, my best friend, father of my children and the love of my life, my husband. Lets call him Mr D.


We have been together for 10 years and married for 4 of those years. I lucked out with this one, he is one of a kind. (Even if he drives me crazy sometimes!)
3 months after we were married we found out we were pregnant with our first child.
In July of the next year Isabelle was born she is full of energy and hasn't stopped since the day she was born. She has always been a bit of a handful.


This is her when she was a couple of months old, she is now 3 years old. She is a very funny little girl with all kinds of energy and imagination.
Two and half years later we welcomed our second child, Roslyn into this world


She is as sweet as her name and is filled with so much love and joy, it fills my heart.
I am blessed to have these people in my life. There are many more wonderful people in my family, but these three are the people I am hoping by bettering myself I can better. Thanks for meeting them!

No comments:

Post a Comment